Thursday, September 15, 2011

I’m afraid I’ve got an opinion and I’m afraid I’ll die if I don’t shove it down your throat...

Everybody has made it their personal, moral, social, obligatory responsibility to make clear their idea of perfection, to decide what’s right and what’s wrong before double checking that they themselves have not committed the same folly (could be something as severe as a hair-cut or something as silly as a selfish act). Clearly, the high and mighty souls (do they have one, I wonder?) feel that the whole purpose of their visit to this part of the universe is to deliver their unsought opinion...

2 comments:

Sathish said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Motivating post. You have an appealing appraisal on this matter plus I shall be signing in to your feed moreover wish you will publish once more in a little while on alike subjects. But I am curious on what your expose informations for the publish are? All my appreciation

As a final note , allow me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm certain you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my original language thus I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out how to put in writing what I truly plan to articulate.