Friday, March 16, 2007

… Of choices available and the choices I choose

You depress me... and intentionally I wouldn’t want to do that to myself. Without any external help I manage to get depressed. So, spare me. Seriously, spare me!

I don’t want to know if you got a roof over your head or not. I don’t want to know what the fuck you were waiting for so long to start looking around...I don’t want to know how come you got no money now....didn’t you know better before lending it to people?! I don’t want to know anything.

Get eaten by the ants all over you. Your hands aren’t tied up. It’s a choice that you made.

I am not the one to rescue you. You know that too.

I refuse to be the patient listener.

I refuse to be the calming entertainer.

I refuse to shoot off my mouth so you feel better listening to the 'lighter moments in life'.

I'm trying hard to paint reality a brighter shade of black. That's the most I can do for myself. And that keeps me busy.

The masochist in me needs a breather.