Sunday, April 08, 2007

...and they say women whine!

Relationships bug the crap out of men. Most men. Most men I have known...and most men I have not known directly, but I still do get a whiff of the fact that they are all bloody spineless, dickheads who shudder at the quintessential, 'Where are we going with this RELATIONSHIP?'. If relationships bug the crap out of men, then why the fuck do they get into one? The other day I read a typical man ranting on about how his life is screwed AGAIN because of a woman. Then he goes around making statements like 'i didn't even realise how she got me to a point where i couldn't manage to shrug my way out of the big R word'. I wonder why ? is it because all the while that she was talking to you, trying to fucking understand, where the fuck was this fucking journey with a dickhead like you , going, you were busy staring at her non-existent cleavage? Were you busy trying to picture how it would look? when you said yes to her, 'do you love me poochie?', were you actually saying yes to the afore mentioned, mollycoddling , mostly a rhetoric question or were you saying yes to the delusional horny pass she made at you?
And then you wonder where you went wrong? Poochie boy, you deserve worse. You deserve to be tied a rope around your snout that wiggles everytime your mind takes a delusional turn, hyposthesising the different postures, as your techie girlfriend is busy discussing decoding, coding and encoding.
Did I generalise? Oh. it was only my way of feeling a little better about, most often than not, generalised statements made on women. Again, I am not a 'I-want-reservation-for-women-in-the-unisex-loo' feminist. I am just a regular woman, who loses her mind at the painfully predictable and mostly cockeyed and preposterous statements made by the 'poochie's' of the world.


PS: And for all the men who do not fall in this category, i guess you are sane enough not to send me stinkers.

PPS: Not that i have an issue with stinkers...so on 23rd thots, you might as well...

2 comments:

Arthur Quiller Couch said...

Relationships wouldn't hurt if it weren't for the bloody AGONISING over them.
Why can't you women just let them be?

Pappaya Pie said...

Ho ho ho...'...you women...'? you mean, The Man hasn't come across a hyperventilating, agonising male in his life? Not yet?
The idea you have in your mind (that you seem to nurture with immense love, patience and a peg of whatevr it is you have)is just as generalised as women not having a libido. It's just a matter of time and before you know you'll have to find a differnet and less painfully recurrent theme of female bashing ( did i just make it sound like a disease?)