Wednesday, May 10, 2006

not exactly my first blog

This is not exactly my first blog, so wondering if I should actually come up with a la 'I-are-writing-and-I-are-excited-about-my-first-blog'.
Yes, I've made blogs before and quite conveniently have managed to forget the password. It's quite an easy task, come to think of it, forgetting, that is. And yes, I write in long winding, complex-sentence-meets-compound-sentence, style. Sue me!What makes me blog...I cannot put a finger to it. Maybe it's just his/her/its innate need to be known...or just follow the herd...or just ...umm...kill time. Not that my firm pays me fort that...but it's anytime better than playing 'swat the fly'. Also, I promise no to make a zillion people read my blog and comment. Nope (here the zillion people who were ‘made to’ read this are to pretend that they are here out of sheer confidence in my occasional bouts of verbal diarrhoea). La la la la la...

No comments: